Jody Vance leaving Leafs TV - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-11, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
OTA Forum Moderator

Jody Vance leaving Leafs TV

Jody Vance, formerly of SportsNet, is coming home to Vancouver to an FM radio gig on a new station after having been the pre- and post-game host on Leafs TV since 2006.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-11, 04:28 PM
Veteran

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-11, 04:45 PM

Leaf TV

I found Leaf TV was to pricey for the amount of games they actually showed I only had it for one winter. My guess is that Leafs TV probably will not be around next winter. I didn't like the fact that I had to pay for sports 2 just to get the 1 channel and then pay for the channel as well on top of the fee for sports 2. This probably could be one of the reasons jody vance is leaving Leaf TV.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-16, 02:41 PM
Rookie

Leafs Tv was not the same this past season. There was no Saturday morning show when the leafs played at home and Jody only did the pre game and not the post game. Jody is one of the better sports caster male or female in the Toront area.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-19, 08:52 PM

I was at a Leafs game a few years back and they were doing their live show during the first intermission... I grabbed my camera to snap a pic for the hell of it. There were tons of people taking pictures and I wasn't even paying attention yet... she looked right at me and smiled and struck a pose... thru me right off! She has a gorgeous smile! I still have the picture! WHOA!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-25, 01:33 PM

Who cares.....
Leafs suck,
GO PENS!!!!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-25, 05:16 PM
Veteran

So true (and I am a Leafs fan); the Leafs have to do what the Penguins did for years: be the worst team possible, get great draft picks like Malkin and others, and then go for the cup. Pittsburgh was lucky to win the Crosby lottery when all teams had an equal chance after the lockout.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-27, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpy27 View Post
So true (and I am a Leafs fan); the Leafs have to do what the Penguins did for years: be the worst team possible, get great draft picks like Malkin and others, and then go for the cup. Pittsburgh was lucky to win the Crosby lottery when all teams had an equal chance after the lockout.
Actually they weren't the worst team they got lucky in the lottery. But they did suck from 02' till the lockout in 05'. And the Leafs have been doing what the Pens did those 3 years except they'll been doing it for approx 38 years.......
GO PENS GO
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-05-27, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
OTA Forum Moderator

The topic is Jody Vance leaving Leafs TV to come home to Vancouver.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 2009-06-24, 12:04 AM

Noooooo

Nooooooo, say it isn't soooooooooo. Oh wait I minute, I don't even watch or get Leafs TV. Never mind.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.