Silicon Optix Realta and Reon HQV tech in 11 items at CES
Silicon Optix is pleased to announce several new customers/products using HQV video processing, including VIZIO, Viewsonic, and Marantz to highlight a few.
Silicon Optix’s Realta and Reon HQV technologies will be featured in eleven new products to be displayed at the 2008 CES trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 7-10.
“HQV is becoming the clear choice not only for flagship home theater products, but with the mainstream introductions and new OEM designs introduced at this show, consumers at all levels of spending can enjoy the benefits that the Emmy award-winning HQV technology provides,” said Jim Mannos, President and CEO of Silicon Optix.
The following HQV products will be on display at CES2008:
- Cypress: Instant HQV HD Scaler, Realta based mainstream OEM set-top scaler solution
- Denon: Receivers AVR-5308CI, AVP-A1HDCI, and their first Blu-ray Disc player, the DVD-3800BDCI
- Gefen: TV Scaler Pro with Realta HQV processing
- Gateway: XHD 3000 30” Multifunction Extreme HD Display with Realta HQV processing
- Marantz: BD8002 Blu-ray Disc Player with Realta HQV processing
- Mitsubishi: HC6000, 1080p projector with Reon HQV processing
- Samsung: BD-UP5000 Duo HD/Blu-ray DVD player with Reon HQV processing
- Syntax-Brillian: Technology Preview: Olevia 742H and 747H 120HZ LCD HDTVs
- 665i 65-inch 1080p LCD display and the Olevia 7 Series 1080p 47-inch LCD display with Realta processing
- Viewsonic: Pro8100, Reon based 1080p home theater projector
- VIZIO: VP504F 1080p 50-inch plasma HDTV, with Reon HQV processing
- Visualedge: VeBox, Reon HQV based mass market OEM set-top scaler box