Playing games on my HD tv - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2007-12-19, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

Playing games on my HD tv

I have a question regarding Playing XBOX 360 games on my Toshiba Televison, Last time i tried to play my x-box 3 years ago on this FST pure Toshiba model, Right after playing My TV started to act strange and actullay kinda just messed up and my TV had lines had going across the whole screen and the picture would flicker. So after we replaced the TV with a brand new one my Dad Told me Gaming on the TV was a no-go so im getting a 360 in 5 days and im wondering if i have to do anything to get the games to work properly and not screw up my TV set
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2007-12-20, 07:15 AM
Veteran

I have no problems playing my PS3 and 360 on my HDTV. On the 360, make sure the HDTV is selected for video output and use the component or hdmi cable to hook it up to your TV
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 2007-12-20, 10:00 AM

Sounds like you had a dodgy TV first time round that didn't like the signal. Odd, but there you are. Millions of people in North America alone play the 360, PS3 etc on a TV (I'd say probably 99% of people) and there is no problem with it. It's what they're designed to do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.