Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

LG OLED 2017 Models

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  gzink 
#1 ·
After reading the reviews from the CES Show in Las Vegas earlier this year, I was convinced waiting for the new B7 LG OLED TV's would be the way to go.

Apparently they are 25% brighter than the 2016 models and the MSRP is less than the 2016 B6's...also LG is using the same picture for the B7's as their W7's (their flagship wallpaper TV).

With that said, I fired off an e-mail to LG Canada asking for information...and I received a reply I was literally shocked to receive with no explanation :surprise

Me: When will the new LG OLED B7 and C7's be released in Canada and at what price point are you starting (MRSP)?

Them: Thank you for your interest in LG.

Unfortunately these models will not be released in Canada.

Thank you for choosing LG
Dave H.
LG Customer Service
LG Canada

See less See more
#8 ·
I still don't understand why the LG Rep told me these TV's would not be released in Canada...but I'm so glad he was wrong.

I took a look at the B7 and C7 and decided that the C7 was for me.

The only real differences are the frame and stand...which I liked on the C7 much more.

I found the stand sturdier and the frame is invisible at night.

Anyway...this thing blows even my Pioneer Kuro out of the water...all I can say is wow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.