Does anyone know how to check how many hours have been put on a Panasonic plasma panel? Is this a service menu thing? I want to get my VT30 calibrated but want to wait till at least a 150 hours of use has passed..
1. In order to check the number of hours, you need to enter the service menu (SM). To do this, hold the Vol– button on the TV itself. While holding this, press INFO on the remote three times. Continue holding Vol–. The blue service menu should appear.
2. Press 2 on the TV remote.
3. Press OK on the TV remote.
4. Press the down arrow (▼) on the TV remote until you highlight “PTCT”
5. Press the right arrow (►) on the TV remote.
6. Hold MUTE on the TV remote for three seconds. The number of hours and minutes will appear.
7. To exit, hold the power button on the TV until the set turns off.