Review: MDG Computer - Page 3 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with this retailer?
Extremely Satisfied 5 5.05%
Somewhat Satisfied 4 4.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied 19 19.19%
Extremely Dissatisfied 71 71.72%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 2013-05-09, 07:12 AM
Veteran

TL;DR version - customer wants tablet to run World of Warcraft, trusts sales rep that a Windows RT tablet can (and doesn't do research until after they ordered the tablet, is disappointed when tablet arrives at door and it can't. Bad sales rep = bad company
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 2013-05-09, 07:38 AM
Veteran

^^^^
Unfortunately, many consumers don't know enough to do the research and think the clerk actually knows what they're talking about. There are when you almost need a shovel to deal with what the clerk says.

I haven't lost my mind. It's around here...somewhere...
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 2013-05-11, 03:54 PM

omg where do i start lol this company is horrible. I went online to look at what they had, applied for financing on a toshiba laptop i liked. well they would not tell me what the interest rate was and would only show me the contract once they took money out of my bank account. seems like a sleazy tactic to get you in and they probably would tell me that i can't get the money back because of some crazy application fee. well that stopped me right there canceled the application. you would think that would be the end of it... nooo 2 -3 calls a day asking me to reconsider told them what i had an issue with they ignored it. tried to convince me to get the laptop and i would get some free 42 inch tv. then the emails started coming in first from the rep i would get a new one every day. then finally stopped but only to get a call from the cancellation dept trying to convince me again, told them to same story that i don't sign a contract until i see it, ignored my request again... so i get an email from a senior account manager who can offer me hundreds of dollars off blah blah blah. told him where to go, haven't had an e-mail or a call since

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 2014-08-30, 02:34 PM
Rookie

This company has stolen funds from me. They provided no invoice number,shipping or tracking info, and yet obtained my routing and account numbers and transferred money to themselves. I left voice mails providing my contact info (since they took no phone calls everything went to voicemail). In good faith I ordered a computer, and yet for the second day and many hours they are not contacting me. In bad faith, they are thieves, and will be reported to appropriate authorities for fraud, theft, unauthorized use of my ID, punitive damages and criminal theft.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 2014-08-30, 02:35 PM
Rookie

mdg

This company has stolen funds from me. They provided no invoice number,shipping or tracking info, and yet obtained my routing and account numbers and transferred money to themselves. I left voice mails providing my contact info (since they took no phone calls everything went to voicemail). In good faith I ordered a computer, and yet for the second day and many hours they are not contacting me. In bad faith, they are thieves, and will be reported to appropriate authorities for fraud, theft, unauthorized use of my ID, punitive damages and criminal theft.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.