Lets start with the bad:
- Made online "pick up in store" purchase, received email that the item was ready to pick up, got there only to find out they were out of stock
- Online showed item in stock, phones store to double check and was told "if it says we have it online, then we have it" got to the store, and they did indeed have it...in a box in the back room. Was unable to purchase.
- The Northland Village location in Calgary has the most uninformed, rude, lazy, pushy, obnoxious, and just plain stupid (see below) employees I have ever come across. I have had more run ins with employees at this location than anywhere else, ever.
- When I ask if the store has any Wii controllers in stock, the answer should be yes or no, not "what's a Wii???"
- Employees lying about a product just to make a sale. Don't even bother asking about HDMI pass thru on a receiver. 3/4 of the recievers I was told has this functionality in fact did not. (a Google search provides better information than the employees)
- New employees are thrown on the tills with little (if any training) so when something goes wrong...you have to wait, and wait, and wait for them to figure out what they've done wrong or for someone to fix the problem (it shouldnt take 15 minutes to change receipt tape)
- Why are there 5 people standing around at Customer Service doing nothing with only 1 person helping customers and a lineup of 15 people?
- FS is unbelievably disorganized. And what's with all the unpriced items on the shelves?
- Prices (sometimes...)
I would rather go out of my way to find a product at a competitor than give FS any more of my business. They used to be my first stop however the service over the past few years has gone straight down the toilet. Not impressed.
Sharp LC-52D64U, Yamaha HTR-6160, XBOX 360 w/ HD DVD, PS3, Wii
Last edited by jaazzman; 2007-05-10 at 10:05 AM.
Reason: More bad to add