Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Spartacus: Vengeance (2012)

6K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  MarcP 
#1 ·
I feel bad for Andy. A gifted actor that had to abandon the show because of cancer. But I'll give the new guy a try because the writing is really good.

#8 ·
Hmmmm....
I am excited about the fact that Lucretia is still alive and the story possibilities that provides.
Also, glad to see Gannicus was in the trailer - hopefully he has more than a supporting role in this.
Was that Asshar whipping Doctore?
The new Spartacus isn't as jacked as Andy was.
Any word on how he's doing with treatment?

#14 ·
The start of season 2 annoyed me in the fight scenes where they were going way overboard with the slow-motion. The fights were constantly going from fast to slow, back to fast, etc. It was too much.

Looks like they realized this mid-way and toned down the slow-motion fight sequences.

#25 ·
How long do we keep putting spoiler tags. It's been over a week since the final episode. At some point there should be a statute of limitations on spoiler tags. I haven't seen the final episode of Alcatraz yet, so I'm deliberately avoiding that thread. That seems a sort of sensible thing to do rather than worry about spoiler tags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.