Shaw Direct Satellite finder or meter - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2016-09-08, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Cool Shaw Direct Satellite finder or meter

Sorry to bother any one with this question, I have look all over but cannot find a tread that talk about good satellite finder or meter, I'm looking to buy the following at amazon but really doesn't know if it is good for shaw direct this is what I'm looking at SATLINK WS-6916 or SATLINK WS-6906. This is about the price range I'm looking to pay for these under 200 dollars. All I wanted is a good satellite finder.

I'm new to this forum and doesn't know anything about satellite and just learning. doesn't know what all those numbers means and ready to learn but doesn't have a clue where to start

Thank you anyone taking the time to read my post.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2016-09-08, 01:43 PM
I e-mailed Satlink directly as I was in a position to purchase 30 of these for Techs, they never had the decency to reply, even after follow up e-mails, so if they can't be bothered selling 30 of them, I dread to think what the Customer Service Dept is like.

My advice is avoid.

What are you wanting to do with the meter, just use for SD, or are you intending to go for FTA as well.

I use the Applied Instruments Meters, and have found them to be very robust and Customer Service is excellent.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 2016-09-12, 02:48 PM
Why don't you just get the one for $19.99 from Shaw Direct?

Shaw Direct - Digital satellite TV accessories | Shaw Direct satellite TV

Click on the Connectors & Installation tab.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.