Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Ordered PPV. Not on all receivers?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Molebdynum 
#1 ·
I ordered a ppv online. My 9241 and 6400 got the ppv. But my other 6131's did not. If I check the purchase history it is on the 9241 and 6400, but not on the 6131's. What is the remedy, should I complain?

#5 ·
I've had this happen...and yes 6131's receive HD.

The solution appears to be calling in to order.

I've purchased online...random issues.

I've purchased through receiver...and it only is available on the receiver you order on.

I've called in to order and it appears on all receivers.

#6 ·
Just an update.. During the last UFC PPV 207. I ordered it online.. and again the 9241 and 6400 received the ppv. I then also ordered UFC 207 ppv via calling the phone number and using the automated system..The 6131's did not receive the ppv. I took one of the 6131's connected the ethernet port and tried to order through the remote it did not work. It was not even letting go ahead with a purchase.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#11 ·
The 9241 and one of the 6131's are connected via ethernet. The others are not as I don't have ethernet connections to those rooms. Let me also state that none of my receivers are hooked up to a phone line. But when I tried ordering through the receiver it did ask me to be connected via a phone line. So I took a look phone cord and connected one of the 6131's to a phone plug, and it did not work. During the last ppv, I did call and complaint and I was sent to the call centre (foreign), and asked to speak to a supervisor..I was put on hold for 90 minutes, before I hung up. Horrible customer service. I am considering after this month to cancel..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.