Rotel RSP-1572 A/V Pre Pro announced
Rotel this week announced RSP-1572, a 7.1-channel audio-video new surround preamplifier / processor.
The RSP-1572 provides surround decoding and processing with outputs of up to 7.1-channel configurations, via Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD Master Audio and more. Video signals are handled by the latest generation of Faroudja DCDi Cinema video processing technologies available.
The RSP-1572 features offers six HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs with one HDMI output having ARC capability (Audio Return Channel). The ARC in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
- 3 D capability
- 6 x HDMI v1.4 ports inputs
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 outputs (one with ARC)
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus,
- dts-HD Master Audio
- 10 band parametric EQ
- Advanced bass management
- 24 Bit / 192kHz audio DACs
- Assignable 12-volt triggers
- Video Transcoding to HDMI
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface
- Rear panel IR control ports
- Second, third and fourth zone capable
- Detachable AC cord
The Rotel RSP-1572 will be available October in black or silver for $2,199 U.S.
Discuss in Digital Home’s A/V Receiver and amplifiers discussion forum.