Wind Mobile adds coverage in Whistler B.C. and a Miracle plan
On its corporate blog today, Alternate Wireless carrier, Wind Mobile, announced it has expanded coverage to Whistler British Columbia.
In addition to a new coverage area, Wind also announced this past week the “Holiday Miracle Plan,” a $40 a month special promotion which combines the companies Always Shout plus Infinite data plans.
Features of the Miracle plan, which ends on December 26th, includes:
- Unlimited Canada-wide calling to any number when in any Wind coverage zone
- Unlimited US long distance calling to any number when in any Wind coverage zone
- Unlimited incoming text
- Unlimited incoming calls in any Wind coverage zone
- Unlimited outgoing text to Canada/US when in a Wind coverage zone
- Unlimited outgoing global text when in a Wind coverage zone
- Call Control (caller ID, missed call alerts, call forward, call conferencing, call waiting, call hold)
- Voicemail unlimited talk, text and data.
Wind Coverage zones are those cities where Wind offers service including: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Ottawa.
Discuss Wind Mobile new coverage zone and Holiday Miracle Plan in Digital Home’s Canadian Alternative Wireless Providers forum.